Beginner's Mind Retreats
Enter the transformative stillness of Zen retreat practice in this afternoon immersion in meditation, silence, and teachings. This brief retreat includes both guided and silent meditation as well as an introduction to the basics of traditional zen forms, sitting and walking meditation, and a short dharma talk.
- Online January 30 with Bussho Lahn
- Online April 3 with Wayne Moskowitz
- Online May 22 with Susan Nelson
- June 26 with Ted O'Toole
- September 11 with Rosemary Taylor
- November 20 with Deb Mielke
Hours: 1 – 4 pm
Cost: $30 members | $35 nonmembers | $15 scholarship | $40 scholarship supporter
Please register five days in advance.