Beginner's Mind Retreats
Enter the transformative stillness of Zen retreat practice in this afternoon immersion in meditation, silence, and teachings. This brief retreat includes both guided and silent meditation as well as an introduction to the basics of traditional zen forms, sitting and walking meditation, and a short dharma talk. Offered online and in person.
- January 29 with Wayne Moskowitz (ONLINE ONLY)
- March 12 with Bussho Lahn
- May 21 with Susan Nelson
- July 30 with Wayne Moskowitz
- September 10 with Tim Burkett
- November 5 with Wayne Moskowitz
Hours: 1 – 4 pm
Cost: $30 members | $35 nonmembers | $15 scholarship | $40 scholarship supporter
Please register five days in advance.