Two-day retreats are contemporary in style, while maintaining a deep immersion in meditation and silence. The retreat includes sitting and walking meditation, daily dharma talks, and one-to-one meetings with the teacher.
Online July Weekend Retreat
with Ben Connelly
- July 9 (7 pm) - July 11 (4 pm)
- Full retreat $100 Members | $120 Nonmembers | $50 Scholarship | $65 Scholarship Supporter
- One day (Saturday 5:45 am - 9 pm): $50 members | $60 nonmembers | $25 Scholarship | Scholarship Supporter
Hours on Saturday: 5:45 am-9 pm
Please register five days in advance.
Under the flexible option, students are welcome to come and go as they please. Dokusan (one-to-one meetings with the teachers) will not be available to those who choose the flexible option.
Payment for the flexible option will be based on a free-will offering. When choosing the amount of your offering, please note that the full-day costs are $50 for members and $65 for nonmembers, and consider basing your contribution on the amount of your participation. Know that everyone is welcome, regardless of ability to pay.
- Please let the office know prior to the beginning of the retreat if you are going to participate under the flexible option. Click here to email the office.
- Click here to make your donation for the flexible option or mail to MZMC, 3343 E. Bde Maka Ska Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55408